Articles on this Page
- 11/16/15--10:00: _No Sound HP Envy 24...
- 11/16/15--11:38: _HP Envy 750-114 can...
- 11/16/15--12:28: _dvd/cd External
- 11/16/15--21:28: _Vertical lines problem
- 11/16/15--21:57: _Monitor flickering ...
- 11/16/15--22:04: _Audio issues
- 11/16/15--22:58: _I want to replace m...
- 11/17/15--00:06: _HP ProDesk 600 G1 T...
- 11/17/15--14:12: _set up secondary lc...
- 11/17/15--14:49: _HP Pavilion 27xi ke...
- 11/17/15--15:37: _connecting second m...
- 11/18/15--02:26: _DV7 bios monitor ex...
- 11/18/15--06:37: _Power consumption b...
- 11/18/15--07:34: _Problems with monit...
- 11/18/15--13:54: _new driver compatib...
- 11/18/15--14:10: _hp w1707 monitor sh...
- 11/19/15--01:42: _hp dc7900 usff disp...
- 11/19/15--03:55: _Initially a buzz an...
- 11/19/15--04:08: _HP 22-3104nl speakers
- 11/19/15--05:35: _GRAPHICS DRIVER
- 11/16/15--11:38: HP Envy 750-114 can not get my monitor to work on this new unit
- 11/16/15--12:28: dvd/cd External
- 11/16/15--21:28: Vertical lines problem
- 11/16/15--21:57: Monitor flickering and input signal out of range
- 11/16/15--22:04: Audio issues
- 11/17/15--00:06: HP ProDesk 600 G1 Tower - Multiple Monitor Support
- 11/17/15--14:12: set up secondary lcd tv monitor w HP Envy. HDMI, Windows 10
- 11/17/15--14:49: HP Pavilion 27xi keeps turning black
- 11/17/15--15:37: connecting second monitor
- 11/18/15--02:26: DV7 bios monitor external
- 11/18/15--06:37: Power consumption by HP Compaq LA 1956x in sleep mode
- 11/18/15--07:34: Problems with monitor giving generic non-PnP message
- 11/18/15--13:54: new driver compatible for Win 10 for HP2009m monitor
- 11/18/15--14:10: hp w1707 monitor shows check cable when connected to a ps3
- 11/19/15--01:42: hp dc7900 usff displayport audio?
- 11/19/15--04:08: HP 22-3104nl speakers
- 11/19/15--05:35: GRAPHICS DRIVER
I recently purchased an HP Envy 24 IPS Monitor to go with my HP Envy laptop. I selected this monitor because of the built in speakers. However, I cannot find a way to make the speakers work. I'm connected with an HDMI cable and my computer is running Windows 10. Help!
I just purchased this computer and am now trying to set up. I can not get my monitor to work. It has a VGA to VGA cable so I bought a usb to vga adapter. It still does not work and the screen is black. Uggghh would someone be able to help?
what might I be doing wrong?
Hello. I need to know what external DVD/CD Drive I can use in my PC pavillon slimline s5716f to replace the actualy coming with the Factory.
Thanks so much
the problem with my compaq R191b is that half of the screen is covered with vertical lines ?
what should i do to overcome this problem. and its been a year since i bought the monitor.
please help me to fix this problem.
I just began using a brand new Z27i monitor with my laptop, but every time I try to use it, the screen will frequently flicker on and off and occasionally give my the error sign that the input signal is out of range. I've tried installing every driver I can think of that might be causing the problem with no luck. I know it's a problem with either my laptop's hardware or software because I used the monitor with an Xbox One console and it didn't have any problems. The problem occurs much more frequently when application windows are maximized or take up most of the screen.
My laptop is a Gigabyte P34g V2 running windows 10 64-bit
It has an NVidia Geforce GTX 860m 4gb and intel's integrated graphics. Native resolution on the laptop screen is 1080p.
I've been using an HDMI cable.
Any help on this topic would be greatly appreciated because this monitor is beautiful and I'd like to see it working right.
Hi there. I have a HP Envy 700-311na system and since downloading windows 10, I made the necessary alterations to the bit rate in order to get the speakers to run and they run just fine. However, I cannot get sound to come out via the headphones, despite the fact that the playback devices tool recognises the headphones when you plug them in. I can get sound through the headphones when you test the headphones but I cannot seem to get the headphones to override the speakers when I play music on the computer. Please help!!
I was planning on changing my nvdia gtx 745 for the evga geforce gtx 960. For the motherboard would it be able to handle this card or do I have to buy a new one. I have the Pegatron Memphis-B motherboard and I was hoping to just see if the graphics card would work on this motherboard.
So, I understand that the Prodesk 600 G1 with a Intel i5-4590 CPU supports up to 3 displays using the 1 VGA and 2 Display Ports.
My question is, if I install an AMD Radeon HD5450 GFx card (1 VGA, 1 HDMI and 1 DVi - supporting up to 2 displays):
1. Does it disable the onboard GFx?
2. If not, will I be able to support 5 displays or will I still be limited to 3?
I have been trying all day to set up a Philips SRP5107WM/17 LCD TV as a secondary monitor to my HP Envy 17t-k000 CTO Notebook, using hdmi to hdmi connectivity. No matter what I have tried, I cannot get a full screen view on the tv. It's remains way too large. I have NVidia on my laptop, although I'll confess I have no idea what it's good for. Can anybody help?
I have a HP Pavilion 27xi that will randomly turn black and unresponsive. The way to make it work again is to unplug it from the power source and plug it back in. When I have gone to reset the monitor to factory settings nothing happens.
Is there any way i can connnect another monitor to my desktop pavilion 23? what would i need to purchase or download?
Thank you in advance!
My notebook pavilion dv7-4087cl with windows 7 64 bit broke the screen and I can not view the boot bios by external minitor. I can only see something after the operating system boots. I already tried all precedimentos cited below:
1) prescionar fn + f4 (Unsuccessfully)
2) prescionar only f4 (Unsuccessfully)
3) prescionar f10 and then fn + f4 (Unsuccessfully)
4) prescionar f10 and then f4 (Unsuccessfully)
5) remove the monitor cable from the flat and prescionar fn + f4
6) remove the monitor flat cable and prescionar f10 and then fn + f4 (Unsuccessfully)
7) remove the monitor flat cable and prescionar f10 and then f4 (Unsuccessfully)
Could someone help me so that I can view the boot of the system by the external monitor?
How much power does my monitor (HP Compaq LA1956x ) consume when it is in sleep mode?
Will I save any power if I shut it down ( instead of letting it stay in the sleep mode )and restart it when I use it only for 8 hours a day?
I have a Pavilion desktop, h8-1275d. It's running on factory-installed Windows 7, has been fine in the almost 3 years I've had it. The monitor is HP2311f, the one that came with it.
For the last few days, the display keeps toggling between the "normal" display and a stretched one that's harder to use. Whenever this happens, there's a sound such as you get when you connect or disconnect a device. When I go to the devices and hardware info, it says it's a generic non-PnP monitor. Sometmes it re-sets itself, or it may be fine on startup but then goes to this strange screen.
I've checked the cable connections; I've powered off everything and pulled the plugs for about an hour - the problem persists. I've tried re-setting monitor to factory settings, no change. I'm not using the computer for gaming at present, no new hardware or software have been added in recent months. This problem just suddenly arose a few days ago while I was checking emails in Outlook.
What do I do now? Is this a failure of the monitor, the cpu or what?
Thanks for your help.
Need a driver that will make the HP2009m monitor compatible with Windows 10, thank you!
HP W1707 monitor [HDCP supported]. i have HDMI cable with HDMI to DVI converter. It doesn't work when i connect my playstation 3 to both my CRT TV [with component cables] and monitor [using HDMI to DVI].and turn it on. it shows 'do you want to use HDMI output' on CRT TV. when i select Yes. CRT TV goes blank and nothing happens on my monitor [just keeps showing check video cable] same cable works fine with same monitor when i use it with my computer's HDMI port. any idea why this is happening?
Bought couple of used HP DC7900 ultra slim desktop computers.
I am trying to get audio from displayport to my TV. I am using cheap chinese DP to HDMI adapter. Picture is OK but no sound in TV. I have updated all the drivers etc. Would bying orginal HP BP937AA dp to hdmi adapter make any difference?
Or is this just undocumented feature? Hope not...
I have an hp compaq dc7900 convertable minitower. I often create videos for youttube, initially there was this constant buzzing noise in my recording and after i played with settings and installed a new copy of windows 7, i started getting hissing sound in my recordings and now it is back to static buzzing noise in my recordings. I tested the same headphone on my android phone and there was no noise while recording via phone. I also tried another headset on my pc but the noise was still there.
I sereriously need help with this and i am willing to invite anyone who can fix this via team.
I boughtthis computerall in one (HP 22-3104nl) ,butI would like toconnect twoexternal speakers.Unfortunately there is onlyaheadphone output.How can I do?
I BOUGHT MY SYSTEM NOT QUITE LONG AND I CAME TO HP SUPPORT TO DOWNLOAD THE LATEST DRIVERS .....................................I AM AN ARCHITECTURE STUDENT SO I ALREADY HAVE THE SPECIFICATION OF THE GRAPHICS I NEEDED............I ALREADY WANTED TO INSTALL NVIDIA BUT IT FAILED .............SO WHEN I CAME TO HP UPPORT I SAW THE NVIDIA GRAPHICS DRIVER UPDATE DOWNLOADED IT BUT IT DIDNT WORK...............HOW DO I GET TO INSTALL NVIDIA .........AM CURRENTLY USING INTEL HD GRAPHICS BUT I NEED THE NVIDIA?.........................WILL BE GLAD TO GET A REPLY VERY FAST