Articles on this Page
- 12/02/15--03:36: _blank screen
- 12/02/15--06:53: _HP LE2201w
- 12/02/15--11:17: _Enabling a bluetoot...
- 11/30/15--22:37: _Beats audio problem...
- 12/02/15--13:06: _Envy 750 SE integra...
- 12/02/15--13:52: _hp monotor turns ...
- 12/02/15--14:06: _Upgrading Desktop
- 12/02/15--14:48: _new graphic/sound ...
- 12/02/15--15:10: _add a displayport c...
- 12/02/15--17:57: _how can i connect a...
- 12/02/15--17:21: _connect macbook pro...
- 12/03/15--01:58: _How to re install b...
- 12/03/15--03:30: _New HP Laptop with ...
- 12/03/15--12:07: _HP Desktop Core 2 D...
- 12/03/15--13:36: _Upgrading To Window...
- 12/03/15--16:16: _Cannot Setup Dual M...
- 12/03/15--22:02: _Monitor is not disp...
- 12/04/15--01:19: _drivers for hp pava...
- 12/04/15--07:18: _can't get my sound on
- 12/04/15--07:19: _Monitor resolutions...
- 12/02/15--03:36: blank screen
- 12/02/15--06:53: HP LE2201w
- 12/02/15--11:17: Enabling a bluetooth headset
- 11/30/15--22:37: Beats audio problem windows 10
- 12/02/15--13:06: Envy 750 SE integrated speakers not recognized
- 12/02/15--13:52: hp monotor turns on screen fine then goes black
- 12/02/15--14:06: Upgrading Desktop
- 12/02/15--14:48: new graphic/sound card, now, no sound
- 12/02/15--15:10: add a displayport connector to pc H8 1210t which has a GT 530
- 12/02/15--17:57: how can i connect a hp 23-q114 all in one to xbox one
- 12/02/15--17:21: connect macbook pro to HP Pavilion 23-F364
- 12/03/15--01:58: How to re install beats audio driver
- 12/03/15--03:30: New HP Laptop with Windows 10 Microphone crackling noise with Skype
- 12/03/15--13:36: Upgrading To Windows 10
- 12/03/15--16:16: Cannot Setup Dual Monitors on S5 1414
- 12/03/15--22:02: Monitor is not displaying -- HP LP2408ZX
- 12/04/15--01:19: drivers for hp pavallion 061 RB122AA-ACJ a1512in
- 12/04/15--07:18: can't get my sound on
- 12/04/15--07:19: Monitor resolutions with different inputs
switched computer on this morning and although I can hear it is on the svreen is blank. HELP
My monitor intermittently flashes a white window in the center of the screen which reads OSD LOCKOUT.
How can I prevent this from flashing on my monitor?
The computer has paired with my Bluetooth Headset, however, I do not know how to enable it. Headset is on but I hear nothing through it from the computer.
I have a strange problem with my HP Envy AIO. The beats audio only seems to work when I am listening to music through the internal desktop speakers. I can hear every change I make in the beats audio application. But when I connect my headphones or speakers the beats audio has no effect. It does'nt make a difference if I move the settings around. But again when I disconnect the headphones then the beats audio works with the internal desktop speakers. I tried unistalling and installing and updated to the current driver but no luck.
Just today fired up a brand new Envy 750 SE Tower (not an all-in-one) which the specs say has "integrated speakers" and it has Bang & Olufsun sound control but everything I find says no speakers are connected. I've loaded all Windows updates and the latest upgrade and all updates (inlcuding Realtek Audio Driver) via HP Support Assistant.
They did not work initially or after the Windows 10 upgrade.
How do I get it to utilize the internal speakers?
Yes i have a hp montr i o have it pluged in to labtob adjusted all functions it will show sreen then go black power still on
I purchased this HP Envy in the hopes of having a system I could play current video games on but it seems the on board video memory is not sufficient to play anything current. I've tried playing a lot of current games I purchased from steam and keep getting errors when the games load saying that the video is not good enough to support the game.
The other specifications on the system seem to be sufficient:
32 GB RAM
Intel i7-4790 3.60GHz
1 TB Hard Drive
64 Bit Processing
I am not as computer savvy as I once was so my question is am I able to upgrade to an actual video card and can it support one of the really nice ones? If so, do I need to upgrade the power supply as well and can I do all this through HP?
Any help is appreciated.
I took the old graphics/sound card to Fry's and they gave me a GEFORCE GT 620. I do not have any sound. Is it compatable?
How can I add a displayport connector to the back of my PC since my graphics card specs say it supports it. I purchased a new wide color gamut monitor. I need a displayport connection to handle the 17 billion colors and 2560x1440 resolution. My graphics card geforce GT530 can handle the resolution and displayport but the H8-1210t computer box doesn't have a connector for it. There is a similar looking contact next to the DVI connector but it is something else. It is supposedly not HDMI either althought it looks like it. I cannot us an adapter since that won't support he 17 bill colors which is important.
hi, i just purchased this to use with my xbox one.i dont have much space so i purchased this all in one.i cant get it to work with my xbox one.this site doesnt help much.i figured these days all computers and tv 's should be able to hook up a gaming system.i have a hp 23-q114 all in one windows 10 and 64 bit. if not ill return it to get anothrer brand all in one.thanks
I have a new macbook pro and I want to see if I can connect it to my HP Pavilion 23-F364 and use that monitor for the macbook, thanks
I just install realtek High Definition Driver which has removed my beats audio driver. I want to have the link from where i can download beats audio driver for windows 10 .
I downloaded Skype for use on my new laptop. All went well and called family member overseas. Microphone had this continual crackling noise from beginning to end I could not get rid of it. I checked all Sound details all seemed to be OK. Please help?
What is the model of this sales item of "
HP Desktop Core 2 Duo 3.00GHZ 4GB 1TB DVD Windows 7 PRO 64 Bit , WIFI ,19" LCD"
After Upgrading to Windows 10 from Windows 8.1 My "Connected Music" cannot be detected
I have an S5-1414. Its has to video ports. I purchased a DVI-D converter (image attached). I have plugged everything in, but the second monitor keeps saying NO SIGNAL.
I have tried uninstalling the display driver, restarting the PC but it is not working. The second monitor does not show anything.
Can someone please help? I don't know what could be wrong unless I purchased the wrong adapter/conveter or something.
I recently purchased a used HP monitor LP2408ZX. When I connected it to PC ( windows 10 , 64 bit ) , the screen is not displaying anything and remains blank.
The power is connected and all cables are connected correctly. I use the same cable to connect the old screen, that old screen is displaying.
The strange thing is when I try factory reset button or by changing the colour mode ( Full Colorr / RGB/.. ) , the screen can display properly. But it only lasts for about two seconds and goes back to blank screen again. This at least proves the monitor is connected properly . The video signal is well received and the hardware is working.
Anyone can help ?
Thank you .
pls , fwd me drivers for my p.c. i cant intalled drivers in p.c.
please get on computer with me as this so new to me....this is very upsetting
I'm thinking about purchasing a couple of the HP Z24NQ monitors and am curious if they will work well with my fairly old HP Pavillion with a GEForce 315 graphics card. I want to make sure both DVI and HDMI outputs from this card will produce the full resolution for both monitors. I've read that some HDMI outputs won't display the full 2560x1440 or perhaps it was that some monitors won't input the HDMI at 2560x1440 (I don't remember) and of course I need both monitors to display exactly the same resolution.
I realize this is a fairly old card but in theory it will run 2560x1600. There is no gaming involved only business applications and Photoshop/Lightroom. I'll need to use the both the DVI and HDMI outputs for a dual monitor setup and want to make sure this will work before purchasing.