Articles on this Page
- 12/07/15--08:29: _No sound system aft...
- 12/08/15--06:10: _HP 20-r037l All-in-...
- 12/08/15--16:26: _Sound problem when ...
- 12/08/15--16:52: _HP 8100 Elite Conve...
- 12/08/15--17:09: _My Audio Keeps Mute...
- 12/09/15--08:42: _HP Pavilion Elite H...
- 12/09/15--12:00: _Intermittent buzzing
- 12/09/15--17:28: _Code 43 with AMD Ra...
- 12/10/15--13:24: _IDT High Definition...
- 12/11/15--07:14: _dvd not recognised ...
- 12/11/15--07:52: _picture is upside down
- 12/11/15--15:52: _hp p7 1297cb wirele...
- 12/12/15--19:18: _speekers
- 12/13/15--19:19: _No Sound - 23-q015a
- 12/14/15--08:50: _Reset the on board ...
- 12/14/15--10:27: _hp pavillion 300-22...
- 12/15/15--05:21: _blurry screen
- 12/15/15--06:12: _HP ENVY Phoenix Des...
- 12/15/15--09:54: _How do I find out w...
- 12/15/15--21:30: _Beats by Dre Audio ...
- 12/08/15--16:26: Sound problem when using speakers and microphone headset
- 12/08/15--16:52: HP 8100 Elite Convertible Minitower 3.20 GHz i5-650 psu & gpu
- 12/08/15--17:09: My Audio Keeps Mute Itself
- 12/09/15--08:42: HP Pavilion Elite HPE-340uk Desktop PC
- 12/09/15--12:00: Intermittent buzzing
- 12/09/15--17:28: Code 43 with AMD Radeon HD 6300m Series
- 12/10/15--13:24: IDT High Definition Audio CODEC reverts back to "Stereo"
- 12/11/15--07:14: dvd not recognised after upgrade to windows 10
- 12/11/15--07:52: picture is upside down
- 12/11/15--15:52: hp p7 1297cb wireless question
- 12/12/15--19:18: speekers
- 12/13/15--19:19: No Sound - 23-q015a
- 12/14/15--08:50: Reset the on board sound
- 12/14/15--10:27: hp pavillion 300-221b mini
- 12/15/15--05:21: blurry screen
- 12/15/15--06:12: HP ENVY Phoenix Desktop No SOund
- 12/15/15--09:54: How do I find out what sound card to buy.. new pc...
- 12/15/15--21:30: Beats by Dre Audio Gone after windows 10 upgrade
I don't have any sound system after I reset my laptop and restored my personal files. In the computer system, it showed that I don't have IDT High Definition Audio CODEC unable to install or unable to find driver software online (with yellow sign). Can you please give me a solution to fix it and if it is not about IDT, please provide me any other informations to fix it.
Here is my Product information
HP envy Window 10 (upgraded)
Processor : AMD A10-5750M APU with Radeon(tm) HD Graphics 2.50 GHz
Installed memory (RAM): 12.0 GB (11.2 GBusable)
System type: 64-bit operating system, x64- based processor
Pen and touch: Full Windows Touch Support with 10 Touch Points
Hopefully all these informations help you to figure out what wrong with my sound system.
HP 20-r037l All-in-One Desktop Wi-Fi is too weak even when i am close to witless router
i tried every thing and download all the drives in the hp drive page nothing changed, i also tried to install windows 7 and installed the drive same problem nothing changed
can anyone give me a help here ?
I have a non-battery set of speakers and a microphone head set to be used with voice recognition, and when both are used, the other one does not work. With the microphone head set I am trying to use a usb connecton. I also have a micreophone headsegt with a 2-jack connection but uncertain of which input to select for these jacks. I do not have a schemaic for this computer. Help please...eddywane
after adding a larger PSU 500-750w to supply more power to push a larger graphics card all is o.k or are they other problem with this model for low-med gaming? also if this is not a good plate form to slowly (toy) with please let me know. which model would be? thanks really for anyones help fredie44
Why my computer keep mute itself for a few minutes..and after unmute for another few minutes it repeatedly...any solution from HP? or maybe bcoz of keyboard wireless is out of battery?
I want to upgrade my graphics card from an Nvidea GEFORCE GT320 (1gb) to a compatible 2gb version which will fit properly into the existing case. Any suggestions, please?
I have a HP Probook which keeps making a very annoying buzzing sound when playing any music - iTunes, radio etc.
Is ther a way of permanently removing this? I thought I'd amanged it recently but the Laptop has just gone through a series of windows updates etc and it's annoyingly come back. I'm really not at all technical so please don't ask me for too much technical info withoiut explaining what it is you want or where I can get the info from. Many thansk,
Moved to Notebooks for better support.
I have an HP Envy desktop. I have 5.1 surround sound speakers and configured the IDT High Definition Audio Codec thusly. The speakers worked fine. After upgrading to Windows 8.1 I’ve found that the IDT High Definition Audio Codec automatically reverts to “Stereo” and I lose sound (including all system sounds) until I reconfigure the Codec back to 5.1. This automatic reset happens whenever the computer goes into sleep mode or is rebooted. I’ve tried updating/reinstalling the drivers but nothing is working.
System is as follows:
OS Name Microsoft Windows 8.1
Version 6.3.9600 Build 9600
Other OS Description Not Available
OS Manufacturer Microsoft Corporation
System Name HAL12
System Manufacturer Hewlett-Packard
System Model h8-1534
System Type x64-based PC
System SKU H2N64AA#ABA
Processor AMD FX(tm)-6200 Six-Core Processor, 3800 Mhz, 3 Core(s), 6 Logical Processor(s)
BIOS Version/Date AMI v8.09, 10/30/2012
SMBIOS Version 2.7
Embedded Controller Version 255.255
BIOS Mode UEFI
BaseBoard Manufacturer Gigabyte
BaseBoard Model Not Available
BaseBoard Name Base Board
Platform Role Desktop
Secure Boot State On
PCR7 Configuration Binding Not Possible
Windows Directory C:\WINDOWS
System Directory C:\WINDOWS\system32
Boot Device \Device\HarddiskVolume2
Locale United States
Hardware Abstraction Layer Version = "6.3.9600.17196"
Having upgraded to Windows 10 from 7 Home Premium, I found that the DVD/CD is no longer recognised. I tried Microsoft helpline but they were defeated and said HP need to supply an upgrade for the driver. Does anyone know if one is available or the answer to this problem. I've had to go back to 7 !
Pictures are upside down
Just curious>>is there a way to install a card or something to hard wire a keyboard and mouse to this P7-1297cb pavilion?
I bought this pc on a whim, and was checking the specs and overlooked the I/O ports for keyboard and mouse connections.
No problem with the pc, just curious about a modification for hard wire, and not by changing out the mobo.
Any insight would be appreciated. Thanks
Does hp desktop 251-a123wb need speekers (did not come with computer) What kind, how do I install?
Brand new all-in-one PC and no audio. Help!!
I can see sound activity for HP23vx and nothing is muted but no external audio
I need to reset the on board sound, on my pc. My HDMI do not have a sound. Could someone show me how.
I do not get sound in my headphones.
We recently installed windows 10 with internet explorer as our browser. We have a very blurred picture. there are grey trails to the right of everything. where do i go to try to solve this? i have seen post about frequency and 59 hz 60 hz, changing resolution, bit, In the simplest laymens terms, please try to help me.
I received this very new computer "ENVY Phoenix Desktop - 860-160se CTO" and right out of the box.. no sound!.
If I plug headphones or speaker to the output jacks on the top or on the back it works fines. The problem is with the internal speakers, this one has Bang & Olufsen.
I have updated all the drivers from hp, I have searched the forum and the solutions haven't work in this case.
Can anybody help please? don't tell me to update driver or send a link to the HP drivers download page please, I just need a real solution.
I have a brand new HP...
You can not use surround sound with this system, I want to replace the sound card & put one that is surround sound 5.1 or 7 in it... How do I find out what I need to put in the system, the specs, besides taking it out? I cant find anything on what is a manual on here to tell me. I also am not sure if this is 32 or 64 bit, I'm not home on that pc. Do you need more information on the pc to know what the specs are for the sound card?
CAN I actually change it out without causing overload problems or over heating etc..? I've been told I cant change out the graphics card b/c of the low power supply, but I'm fine with that b/c I dont play games on it.... BUT I listen to alot of music & would like my surround sound back!
DOES ANYONE KNOW WHAT THE DEAL IS WITH GETTING BACK DR DRE BEATS AUDIO THAT USED TO BE A PART OF MY HP ENVY DESKTOP COMPUTER BUT AFTER UPGRADING TO WINDOWS 10 ITS GONE......................