Articles on this Page
- 03/23/16--18:26: _earphones
- 03/24/16--07:36: _hp dc7700 ssf sound...
- 03/24/16--10:55: _I do not know why t...
- 03/24/16--22:16: _DC5800 Microtower S...
- 03/25/16--10:31: _No sound at all,jus...
- 03/26/16--03:31: _Audio Breaking
- 03/26/16--07:39: _warranty dispute
- 03/26/16--14:35: _earphone jacks don'...
- 03/27/16--01:07: _switching audio out...
- 03/17/16--21:12: _hooking up speakers
- 03/29/16--09:56: _Stereo Mix
- 03/30/16--08:29: _audio not working a...
- 04/01/16--07:01: _Uninstalling/Removi...
- 04/01/16--09:06: _S6500 blue tooth sp...
- 04/01/16--09:08: _Can somebody pleeee...
- 04/01/16--09:11: _Called HP 2 days in...
- 04/02/16--08:27: _No sound/Enhancemen...
- 04/02/16--12:10: _Headhphone jack not...
- 04/03/16--12:10: _Want to hook up spe...
- 04/03/16--17:11: _wireless speaker S6500
- 03/23/16--18:26: earphones
- 03/24/16--07:36: hp dc7700 ssf sound card full name.
- 03/24/16--10:55: I do not know why the drivers for the sound card does not work
- 03/24/16--22:16: DC5800 Microtower S/PDIF output.
- 03/26/16--03:31: Audio Breaking
- 03/26/16--07:39: warranty dispute
- 03/26/16--14:35: earphone jacks don't work
- 03/27/16--01:07: switching audio output between rear and front panel
- 03/17/16--21:12: hooking up speakers
- 03/29/16--09:56: Stereo Mix
- 03/30/16--08:29: audio not working after updating windows 8.1
- 04/01/16--07:01: Uninstalling/Removing beats audio on windows 10
- 04/01/16--09:06: S6500 blue tooth speaker no Power
- 04/01/16--09:08: Can somebody pleeeease copy the audio driver dowbload link?
- 04/02/16--08:27: No sound/Enhancements tab on my HP ENVY Desktop...
- 04/02/16--12:10: Headhphone jack not working
- 04/03/16--12:10: Want to hook up speakers
- 04/03/16--17:11: wireless speaker S6500
I have an older machine. Right now, I'd like to get a pair of some pretty good earphones for movies, etc. Anyone know of a good set that won't break my bank?
I do not know why the drivers for the sound card does not work. I installed the drivers from Realtek orginal website , It once wrote "windows cant verify..." or after installation there is no sound and the controllers nothing is mentioned about the Realtek. I have a graphics card nvidia gt 310 and when I installed the drivers for it, the program installed on my pc 4 times " Nvidia HD Audio driver". the speaker is not output any sound.
It seems that the DC5800 is using the Analog Devices - AD1884JCPZ intrgrated circut. My research indicated that the chip puts out S/PDIF. I do not see any option with my current audio driver to use S/PDIF in the sound output dialogue. Is there a way to use S/PDIF on this machine? I have a nice DAC I would love to use.
Hi, just purchased HP Desktop Slimline, Energy Star, I realise there are no inbuilt speakers but I am unable to get any sound at all through my headset wth it plugged nto the tower. Have tried several sets and nothing. Am I doing something wrong? It appears all drivers have been downloaded and stll nothing, anyone have an idea on how to get my sound please? Thanks, Dolly
So i have had this issue for a while now and its slowly gotten worse. Its not from my speakers because no matter what i plug in this happens. Iv tried formatting when i had this problem before. But the problem slowly goes back.
I dont know what the issue is, it sounds like the audio is breaking. This is with all audio music, online everything and its not the speakers.
Please help i really dont want to format.
i purchased my laptop on 05 jan 16. warranty should be up to one year i.e 05 jan 17.
but warranty status is showing only up to 23 may 16.
i called customer care. but off no use
Bought a new HP 410-010. Sound works from the monitor, but earphone jacks don't produce any sound on working earplugs. Have tried all the suggestions online but no success.
My speakers are connected to the rear audio output panel and my headphone in the front audio output panel. I tried changing the setting in sound/playback devices. I can only use my speakers as default devise. My headphone can only be set as default commucation device but not default devise (click set as default devise but nothing happens). Beats audio control setting doesn't seem like there is anything to switch default devises. This computer does not have realtek control. I like to be able to switch all audio output between speaker and headphone. Please share with/enlighten me how I can go about this. Thank you.
I bought a new HP Slimline last night. It is running as it should, but I can't figure out why the speakers don't work.
Where do I plug the speaker jack? In the front, correct? There is an icon on the front of my computer that appears to be a pair of headphones. I plugged in my headphones jack into the plug, but no sound comes out of the ear buds. The error message said my headphones aren't hooked up. I tried another pair of headphones, and also got no sound. I have not been able to find any topics on "setting up speakers" for my computer.
When I bought the laptop i had an option to us "stereo mix" when recording radio programmes using Audacity. When I upgraded to Windows 10 that option was still there. About a week ago, Microsoft upgraded Windows 10 (without asking me first!) since when the stereo mix option has disappeared. I have tried system restore but the dates do not go back far enough. How can I get the stereo mix option back? Thanks
audio not working after updating windows 8.1 Can't seem to find out how to fix it PLEASE HELP, SAM sound/audio. Audio Codec : Realtek ALC3228Q-CG
Built-in-Amplifer with 2w per channel
Audio jack presence detection
looked at numerous different tutorials on doing this and have had no luck, im a producer so need a flat response when EQing tracks not the boosted bass/treble beats are renowned for (if you have beats headphones for producing good luck !) i cant find the IDT audio driver to remove so im relatively stumped and would be ever so thankful for any help i receive so i can carry on with my production.
Power button on bottem does not work.
I dont have internet at my house since the move. All i have is data and hp is a douche for not letting mobiles dowbload drivers. Can somebody please send me the link for my pc's audio driver pleeeeeeease? I have an HP Pavilion HPE h8-1200z CTO Desktop PC running windows 10. It might tell you that windows 10 downloads automatically but mine did not so im guessing the windows 8 driver will work fine. I have 64 bit windows. Please please send me the link.
getting no where with forum niether Hp just plain sucks
Lately, I've been having some issues with my HP ENVY 750-124 (desktop computer). It runs Windows 10 (64-bit).
There is no sound on my computer. I'm using two audio drivers: Intel Display Audio (display) and Realtek HD Audio. This problem has occurred before, and it was often solved by disabling Realtek. However, this isn't the case anymore. Whenever I disable Realtek, there is no sound. When I disable Intel Display Audio, there's no sound. I have tried troubleshooting numerous times, but nothing good came out of it. Often, the solution is to disable enhancements by going into the Enhancements tab. There is no Enhancements tab, simply put.
To sum up, I have two problems: no sound and no Enhancements tab.
If you have any advice you can give me, I appreciate it. Thanks!
My headphone jack for my laptop was working perfectly fine. then one day it stopped working. The system is realtek. i need help badly!!
I have two speakers that are connected together with one jack and would like to know which port on the back of the Pavillion harddrive to plug the cord into. There are three "mic", "in" and "out". I tried both the "in" and "out". Please help.
thank you, Ciny
I just purchased the deskstop that came with HP wireless spreaker and when I set everything up the speaker would not charge or turn on?