Articles on this Page
- 01/09/17--05:57: _NO SOUND
- 01/10/17--03:23: _Lost Beats Audio wh...
- 01/10/17--15:30: _P7-1236s audio driv...
- 01/11/17--10:12: _Line in jack provid...
- 01/11/17--20:47: _sound driver for hp...
- 01/12/17--14:29: _How to for my Compa...
- 01/12/17--16:41: _Desktop All Sound i...
- 01/13/17--04:50: _Envy 23 Monitor No ...
- 01/13/17--08:26: _how do I know if my...
- 01/13/17--21:19: _Beats Audio Missing
- 01/14/17--12:01: _HP Audio Switch Box
- 01/15/17--09:42: _Add On Audio
- 01/15/17--16:28: _Audio and video out...
- 01/15/17--17:20: _Crackling Sound Wit...
- 01/16/17--04:54: _Popping sound from ...
- 01/16/17--13:31: _No audio devices ar...
- 01/16/17--15:30: _pc external speaker...
- 01/16/17--23:13: _Sound issues
- 01/17/17--11:10: _No audio, sound car...
- 01/18/17--01:31: _Sound playing throu...
- 01/09/17--05:57: NO SOUND
- 01/10/17--03:23: Lost Beats Audio when updating to Win 10
- 01/10/17--15:30: P7-1236s audio drivers with beats audio for windows 10
- 01/11/17--10:12: Line in jack provides no sound
- 01/11/17--20:47: sound driver for hp workstation xw8200, OS win 7 profesional 64 bit
- 01/12/17--14:29: How to for my Compaq monitor
- 01/12/17--16:41: Desktop All Sound is Mono
- 01/13/17--04:50: Envy 23 Monitor No Sound
- 01/13/17--08:26: how do I know if my pc has internal speakers
- 01/13/17--21:19: Beats Audio Missing
- 01/14/17--12:01: HP Audio Switch Box
- 01/15/17--09:42: Add On Audio
- 01/15/17--16:28: Audio and video out of sync
- 01/15/17--17:20: Crackling Sound With Realtek High Def. Audio Driver?
- 01/16/17--04:54: Popping sound from left speaker
- 01/16/17--13:31: No audio devices are installed?
- 01/16/17--15:30: pc external speaker not working after installing usb mini mike
- 01/16/17--23:13: Sound issues
- 01/17/17--11:10: No audio, sound card not responding
- 01/18/17--01:31: Sound playing through both headphones and speakers
I have purchase a slimline (HP411 a000na – intel Celeron ) desktop pc. Installed Microsoft Office 365 without any problems but I HAVE NO SOUND. Can anyone help? Soundis vewry important to because I receive sound files to transcribe.
I have a 2011 H8-1041 HP Pavillion Desktop Computer, and when I updated to Windows 10 from Windows 7, I lost the Beats Audio and cannot find a driver to download to get it back, as my computer is older. Because my computer is older, if I cannot get Beats audio back, is there any other compatable drivers I can download for a different sound system? Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks!
when i bought this pc it came with windows 7, after updating it to windows 10, I now have no digital audio on back pots or front port with beats audio. the back input seems to be surrond sound. I have had this working with wins 10 before, but seem to have lost the driver i found.
Plugged an audio mixer into Line In jack on rear of desktop to record LPs. Control panel settings show Line In to be default recording source. No sound. Line In jack has not been used before.
I can't find sound driver for my hp workstation xw8200 with OS windows 7 professional 64 bit.
Since purchasing a new HP computer and having experts set this up in my home, I find the volume coming from the speakers on my FP 7317 monitor to be basically zero. I do not have the original manual for the monitor and have been unable to adjust the sound so that we can hear anything. I have tried "fiddling" with the adjustor on the underneath of the monitor. Don't know what else to try and cannot find anything to help me on the HP website.
So I just got my new HP Envy in the mail. Everything's working fine except for the sound. I noticed something was a little off with the audio. On further inspection, I noticed that audio was coming through as mono and not stero. This is the case for the line out (green) on the back of the computer and the front head phone jack. It's really odd because I can't find a setting that sets the audio to mono. This is my setup in DTS Audio Control:
As you can see, it's set to stero. I've already updated the Realtek driver which didn't solve the issue, and I have checked the balance on the Speaker properties.
Any help or suggestions?
Attemping to use the audio from the Envy 23 Monitor with beats audio. I know there are no internal speakers. I have connected my speakers through the audio jack, set the audio to use the set audio to HP Envy 23-4 (Nvidia High Def Audio), it shows it is getting sound but no sound is actually coming out of the speakers. When I hook up the speakers to my sound card on my computer, everything is fine, but I am wanting to use the monitor's audio.
Product number: E1K96AA
Moved to Notebooks for better support.
There is a little box at the top left of my screen that says HP Audio Switch. and it wont go away. i cant click on it or right click it someone please help it is very annoying
Is there an easy way to add an external desktop sub-woofer to compliment the internal Bang & Olufsen speakers in my Envy 34?
Plugging in the speaker jack disables the internal speakers.
Ok so my laptop has been annoying me for a while now and I have followed every single step on the audio issues (hp recovery manager). The audio on videos, on all platforms such as windows media player, youtube, bbc iplayer etc. , keeps drifting out of sync as in the video will look like people are talking and then the audio might be 1 or more seconds out of sync then I'd pause it and play and it'll slightly improve it but this is an annoying cylcle and want to know if there is an actual way to fix it
Thanks for any help
I have just recently encountered a problem where my speakers are playing/making crackling/popping sounds. However, I know this is because of my computer because I hooked my speakers up to my phone and it worked perfectly fine. I'm also aware that if I play a sound over bluetooth the sound doesn't happen. I've run the trouble shooting program 10 times, and after it caused my system sounds to termporarly stop working (fixed by restarting computer) I stopped running it. I believe this is being caused by the Realtek High Definition Audio driver, however im not positive. I've tried going to Device Manager and updating it but it doesnt solve the problem, in fact while trying all this it actually got worse. Before 5 days ago I had never had this problem, and my computer came with Windows 10 installed. I have also noticed that it mostly occurs with my left speaker and hardly at all with my right. I have a HP ENVY Phoenix Desktop, and i've had it for around a year. Any reccomendations on what to do?
My left speaker has a popping sound intermittently. It usually starts up after I put more demands on the processor. I have tried the following:
1. Updated all sound drivers
2. Set the minimum processor speed to 100%
3. Lowered the fidelity to 16 bit, 48000 Hz
It has not gotten better. Very frustrating.
Recently installed a usb mini mike to use cortana, now my usb powered mini speakers won't work, unplug mike speakers will work. System is an older pc upgraded to window 10 64 bit, no updates available per hp assistance app recently installed , any help appreciated.
When I plug in a headphone jack, sound still comes from the desktop speakers. I think this started after I installed Windows 10. Sound from desktop speakers is also degraded. Beats Audio is no longer active and does not show up in any sound applications.
Yesterday, completely out of the blue, my computer went full retard. Massive interface issues, even Ctrl + Alt + Del didn't work. And the sound was playing up massively. Long story short I've done a factory reset.
However no I still have no sound. And I cannot update or install drivers for the sound card. And the speaker icon has stayed with a red cross next to it (as below).
Any help would be greatly appreciated,
I know this question has been previously asked, but the solutions posted don't work for me. Sound is coming out of my speakers and earphones at the same time, and I only want it to come out of the earphones. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling the drivers. My computer tells me that all my software is up to date. Under Playback Devices the only thing listed is Speakers/Headphones, and that is working.
Thank you for your time.