Articles on this Page
- 06/24/17--21:22: _"No Audio Devices a...
- 06/25/17--07:12: _geluidssysteem van ...
- 06/25/17--09:43: _Volume Up and Down ...
- 06/25/17--09:48: _my desktop is adver...
- 06/25/17--10:29: _HP Touchsmart 600-1...
- 06/25/17--21:04: _Internal Mic Not Wo...
- 06/26/17--18:05: _HP Omen Speakers no...
- 06/27/17--15:28: _No audio when my HP...
- 06/27/17--23:39: _sound problems
- 06/28/17--00:26: _my new hp speaker i...
- 06/28/17--10:17: _HP Z800 workstation...
- 06/28/17--19:12: _HP 5187-2105 Speake...
- 06/29/17--04:08: _My mic will not work
- 06/30/17--06:43: _Audio sounds awfull...
- 07/01/17--14:19: _No audio
- 07/02/17--13:03: _No audio from speakers
- 07/03/17--01:48: _Using Headphones AN...
- 07/03/17--02:19: _HP EliteDesk 800 G3...
- 07/04/17--12:45: _line-in and mic-in ...
- 07/06/17--00:45: _have lost stero aft...
- 06/24/17--21:22: "No Audio Devices are installed"
- 06/25/17--07:12: geluidssysteem van in WIndows Vista
- 06/25/17--09:43: Volume Up and Down Buttons not working
- 06/25/17--21:04: Internal Mic Not Working
- 06/26/17--18:05: HP Omen Speakers not working
- 06/27/17--15:28: No audio when my HP is connected via a HDMI cable to a second screen
- 06/27/17--23:39: sound problems
- 06/28/17--00:26: my new hp speaker is not working.
- 06/28/17--10:17: HP Z800 workstation onboard speaker not working.
- 06/28/17--19:12: HP 5187-2105 Speaker mounts
- 06/29/17--04:08: My mic will not work
- 06/30/17--06:43: Audio sounds awfull, nearly no bass
- 07/01/17--14:19: No audio
- 07/02/17--13:03: No audio from speakers
- 07/03/17--01:48: Using Headphones AND Speakers w/ Omen Desktop
- 07/03/17--02:19: HP EliteDesk 800 G3: Poor Audio Quality
- 07/04/17--12:45: line-in and mic-in not found.
- 07/06/17--00:45: have lost stero after Windows update of 7-6-17
My system was originally 8.1, it was updated to Windows 10. The Beats Audio was missing for a while. That got resolved. Now, I not only am missing the beats audio that came with the system, but I have no sound at all. There is a red x over the volume button. I have tried to uninstall nd reinstall. When I attempt to update the drivers the message appears as, "No Audio devices are installed". The same speakers and headphones are in use, and plugged in. I am at a total loss. Can someone please help me. Thank you.
Na de upgrade naar Windows 10 mijn volledig geluidssysteem kwijt. Hoe kan ik dit terug installeren?
I recently reset my HP TouchSmart 600 due to it consistently crashing and bootlooping. Since the reset, the volume up and down buttons do not work. I can adjust the volume on screen, but the physical buttons on the side of the monitor do not do anything. I hope there is an easy solution to this.
I have no error messages. Just want to upgrade to attach my 5.1 system
After an update from iTunes (sorry I don't know which one, it was a while ago) my sound stopped working. I have run diagnostics, and everything shows up as working properly. I followed the whole HP troubleshooting menu to restore sound and nothing works. The only thing I haven't tried is restoring to factory settings, which I'm not sure how to do. Anybody know what I should do?
My microphone integrated into my HP EliteBook 8540w stopped working. It had a similar issue a bit ago but it mysteriously resolved itself, now it's back. Under Hardware and Sound it says the device is functioning properly but won't pick up any sound I make when I test it. I tried reinstalling my audio driver but no luck, any ideas?
*Update: After trying to update my driver, the device "Integrated Microphone Array" isn't under the recording tab in Sound: http://imgur.com/5t6z6mt
i7-7700HQ CPU @ 2.80GHz 2.81 GHz
16.0 GB RAM
2 TB memory
I've had this problem since I first got this laptop. Speakers work fine until the fans start getting faster, then they cut out and stop working altogether. Usually when I'm watching a movie or playing games. The audio works if I have headphones plugged in but the speakers in the laptop don't work(Bang& Olufsen)
I have connected my new HP All-In-One PC with a second HP monitor via a HDML cable and lost my audio. Audio works when monitor is disconnected.
i can't adjust my sound. i've tried to use FN f8-f9, but the sound is still the same. i can't even mute my computer. please help!
I have installed AVG antirus recently as well as Find Junk files
My HP Z800 workstion onboard speaker suddenly stop working after i cleanup my window and registry with CCleaner.
I have done things below:
- reinstall all the audio driver from HP support.
- check onboard audio enable in BIOS.
- set speaker as playback default device.
- volume control green bar still show movement when i play audio file.
please help me to solve the problem, thank you!
I know this isn't the proper forum. But I didn't know where else to post it. My dad had a computer with these speakers. I would like to mount them to the headboard of my bed. I play sounds to help me sleep.
Can anyone recommend speaker mounts that will fit and secure these speakers to the headboard?
I am trying to set up Cortana and the mic is not working. In fact, I do not even kow where mic is
My company just exchanged my old PC and now I own a HP Elitebook 800G3. Beside working on it :-) I also want to listen to music, but my high end ear plug sounds horrible on this PC. There is nearly no bass at all.
I checked all the settings and even the driver: It's "Conexant HD Audio" Version 22.214.171.124 which is the latest available dated May 23, 2017
Can anybody help and get me back my beloved sound quality of my old PC?
Thanks a lot in advance
The speakers just stopped working today. I have checked the audio settings and everything seems to be set properly. Is there something I might be missing? I hate to think that they have stopped working forever. I had to return my first Envy for a monitor issue and would hate to think I need to send this one back in for repair.
I'm thinkingit might be a software issue due to the fact that, while playing music, I don't see any volume response from the playback device in the Sound window.
For some time I have been unable to get any sound from my speakers or headphones. These devices are working as I have tested them on other devices. There is no audio but the audio tool down at the bottom left shows levels whenever I play anything.
I ran the internal HP test for audio with no sound from the speakers, resulting in in the message:
FAILURE ID: GU1HVT-78E8MP-X87R7G-20DT03
PRODUCT ID: G9B05EA#ABU
I have uninstalled my audio drivers and reinstalled them with zero success. Not an expert in PCs by eny stretch (and therefore beg your patience) and am now at my wits end. Can anyone help?
I am wanting to have a headset (with both a mic and obviously the headphones) AND my stereo system working at the same time. There is a plug in on the top of the computer where I can plug my headset in, but when I do that, it instantly takes over ALL audio, and my stereo stops working. I am wanting to be able to use the headset stricly for the communication device and keep the stereo/speakers working like normal. Is this possible?
The headset can either be a single jack plug or I have a adapter where i can split into two. I can either plug the headset into the plug at the top of the tower OR i can split w/ the adapter in the back, but if i do either of these, my other speakeres stop working.
When I go into the sounds option, it's not showing multiple playback devices, it's only showing the one as "speakers" and if I plug in the headset or unplug, it doesn't change the playback device.
What can I do to make BOTH work at the same time?
I have the HP omen
I have a HP EliteDesk 800 G3 and I have good quality headphones plugged into the headphone socket. The audio quality from the PC is terrible. There is no bass and the frequency response is poor. The same headphones plugged into my mobile 'phone sound far better than when into the HP PC. I've checked every setting I can find and there appears to be no way to improve the sound quality from the PC. Does anybody have any advice? I really don't want to have to purchase an external sound device.
since last windows 10 update, i have lost my line-in and mic-in devices. result, no way to record from outside source.
I have Beats Audio. After the installation of Windows 10, I lost stero, returning to a tiny mono. Someone on the forum provided a patch which returned Beats Stero nicely. Today, 7-6-17, an extended Windows 10 upgrade has again disable that Audio, I am once again left with a tinny mono on the laptop speakers; however, headphones are fine, so the problem is limited to the laptop speakers. Unfortuantley, I am very ignorant about these kind of things and and cannot see, after exploring a bit on the laptop, how to recover the Beats Audio sound.