Articles on this Page
- 03/04/18--11:38: _HP Envy realtek/O&B...
- 03/07/18--12:16: _Can't connect Bluet...
- 03/07/18--17:44: _Headphones
- 03/11/18--11:18: _Line in jack provid...
- 03/12/18--11:29: _Music library does ...
- 03/12/18--11:47: _Sound quality poor,...
- 03/13/18--10:29: _Low Sound/No Bass
- 03/14/18--06:31: _Laptop volume contr...
- 03/15/18--11:47: _No sound when conne...
- 03/15/18--18:41: _after getting my be...
- 03/17/18--08:00: _HP 27 Curved sound ...
- 03/17/18--19:16: _Disorted sound in E...
- 03/19/18--02:46: _I dont have IDT Hig...
- 03/20/18--03:04: _no sound speaker s...
- 03/21/18--10:25: _Beats audio gone af...
- 03/21/18--11:03: _I have got sound (a...
- 03/21/18--22:47: _Audio driver issue ...
- 03/22/18--13:22: _NO Audio via HDMI t...
- 03/22/18--17:30: _lost audio from hea...
- 03/25/18--16:42: _IDT HIGH DEFINITION...
- 03/07/18--12:16: Can't connect Bluetooth headset
- 03/07/18--17:44: Headphones
- 03/11/18--11:18: Line in jack provides no sound
- 03/12/18--11:47: Sound quality poor, metallic
- 03/13/18--10:29: Low Sound/No Bass
- 03/14/18--06:31: Laptop volume control not working on keyboard
- 03/15/18--11:47: No sound when connecting HDMI cable
- 03/17/18--08:00: HP 27 Curved sound not working
- 03/17/18--19:16: Disorted sound in Earbuds
- 03/19/18--02:46: I dont have IDT High Definition Audio CODEC Driver on my computer
- 03/20/18--03:04: no sound speaker set up unknown
- 03/21/18--10:25: Beats audio gone after windows 10
- 03/21/18--11:03: I have got sound (audio) problem on my HP Pavilion
- 03/21/18--22:47: Audio driver issue - 110-116ix
- 03/22/18--13:22: NO Audio via HDMI to Samsung Smart TV
- 03/22/18--17:30: lost audio from headphone jack after windows 10 reinstall
- 03/25/18--16:42: IDT HIGH DEFINITION AUDIO CODEC and WINDOWS 10
My copunter was affected by virus hence I had to format all the drives (inclusing recovery) and reinstall windows home 64 bit. Everything looks good so far, I used HP Assitant to update all the drivers.
RealTek is the only one really creating trouble. Its installing driver sucessfully but no sound. I have got the driver from HP website, tried the generic one from realtek website.. uninstalled device/reinstalled through device manager. No use.
Its bit annoying that a 2000$+ machine with a beautiful speaker is not having a proper driver and I see other thread in forum with similar compalints without resolution. If I cant find a way I will return this to Costco since they are very good at owning the issue and helping customers.
I'm trying to install a Bluetooth headset but can't. I think it might be because of the Beats Control Panel that came with this PC. It is set as the default device and there doesn't seem to be a way to change that. Can I disable it somehow? Or uninstall it?
Can wired headphones be used?
I have a problem with my HP Envy 810 desktop running Windows 10 but the procedures detailed in earlier responses do not work for me. Here's my problem:
1. I can use Line-In to record LPs and other audio input - i.e., the Line-In device is working as it should.
2. I can play back the recording through the PC speakers. The speakers are working fine.
3. But the speakers remain stubbornly silent during the recording process.
4. Input through the Microphone is the same - I can record the input but the speakers don't play during input.
What's the fix for this?
I set the headphones as default however the speakers continue to play the music with no sound to headphones. iTunes is my music library.
Brand new HP Omen with RealteK High Def Audio sounds awful, high pitch mettalic noise going on when I play music.
I have tried turning off sound effects, I have uninstalled and reinstalled the driver, still sounds bad.
I need help with my audio (Conexant HD Audio). Seems like whenever I do a Windows update or restart my computer (like this time), my audio is low and there is no bass. In the past I have been able to fix the problem, but not this time. I have updated the drivers and still no luck. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
My volume buttons on my keyboard recetly stopped working. I have the lastest update of windows.
I bought a new monitor HP 22w and when I connect the HDMI cable to the video card GT 1030, I don't have a sound, but the picture is available.
The video card has a port HDMI.
When reconnecting the cable the monitor outputs "Input signal not found. Check the video cable and video source."
what could be the problem?
What can I do to make a sound?
after getting my beats audio control panel back with links on the forum the equilizer doesnt work i cant adjust the tone
Can you please help.I recently purchased and HP 27b Curved 27" monitor. While I can get sound from my headphones from the PC's headphone port, as well as from the headphone port on the HP 27b monitor, the internal/onboard speaker on the monitor do not work. I guess the question is... does this monitor have on-board speakers built into the monitor. It appears that their are speaker areas defined on the bottom of the monitor on the left and right, but all attempt to get sound from them has been unsuccessful. I have tried multiple troubleshooting efforts, as well as installed multiple drivers in attempt to get the sound to come from the monitors internal speakers to no avail. Again ... The sound is making it to the headphone/speaker jack on the rear of the monitor, so the HDMI cable and its associated audio is making it to the monitor, yet I get no sound from the speakers. So again .. Does this monitor have speakers, if so what can be done to make them active. I've loaded the monitors drivers in the my Window's 10 O/S, My PC is the newest OMEN 880 SE running an 8th generation Intel i7-8700K oricessir wutg ab NVIDIA@ GeForce@ GTX 1080 8G video card. The sound setting show the HP27b Curved (High Definition Audio Device) as a viable output device as well as Digital Audio (S/PDIF) (2-High Definition Audio Device) The HP 27b is selected, and if I plug headphones into the headphone port it works ... it's as if the speakers are disable, not installed, or there is a failing component/driver. I too am a retired HP employee and have extensive experience with PC's and the MS O/S. This appears to be a hardware problem...
My speakers work fine, but whenever I plug in earbuds the sound gets quieter and odd. This is obviously not a problem with the earbuds themselves because this has happened with 3 seperate pairs of earbuds. When I listen to music, I can hear only the background vocals and only and it seems to have a certain echo.
I dont have IDT High Definition Audio CODEC Driver on my computer, how do I get it so that i can use my earphones
Please help me urgently.
since falls creator update some months agon now I havelost sound, I have trawled the intenet trying everyting wihtout success,
if I right click on the psekaer icon the ladder shows a message of speaker setup (unknown) and if i highlight this option a side message says OFF.
I would really apreciate suggestions on how to get sound back, I have wasted so much time with this .
Product Name: Omni27 H1E81EA#ABH (prod no.) Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)
I lost my beats audio driver after the latest windows 10 update. does anyone know how to re-install it? I have an HP omni27 pc
After windows 10 installed speaker volume very low at highest setting.
Audio driver issue
OS: Windows 8.1 64bit
I have connected the Elite Slice to the Samsung Smart TV via HDMI and do not receive any audio output, the video is fine, just no audio. Any suggestions?
I did a restart/reinstall of Windows 10 to fix other problems (I had slow start/no start of browsers- which BTW the restart took care of). -Now, after the restart/reinstall, I no longer have any audio output from the headphone jack on the front of the unit. The speaker icon on the lower Windows toolbar has a red X, says there's no output device. Could I have lost a driver when I did the restart? Is there a download I can use to restore it? (I have a pair of wireless headphones that use a USB adapter/transmitter and they work just fine - I use the headphone jack for my external speakers))
No sound from the speaker or headphone. There is a red cross beside the symbol of the sound on the task bar. Cannot update the drive IDT High Definition Audio Codec, it said that there is some erro when trying to intall them, the device of the system that it linked did not work. What should I do?