Articles on this Page
- 04/15/18--15:55: _HP Beats All-in-One...
- 04/16/18--18:48: _HP Beats All-in-One...
- 04/20/18--05:55: _Volume Control does...
- 04/20/18--15:44: _touch buton volume ...
- 04/23/18--16:03: _speakers won't work
- 04/23/18--23:57: _Audio not working a...
- 04/24/18--03:41: _High pitched beeps ...
- 04/26/18--19:18: _Devices are not rec...
- 04/27/18--03:38: _Laptop speakers too...
- 04/27/18--09:09: _realtek high defini...
- 04/28/18--17:54: _IDT audio driver 6....
- 04/29/18--12:53: _Bad sound after upd...
- 04/30/18--07:15: _SOUND WENT OUT AFTE...
- 05/01/18--02:47: _Headphone jack broken?
- 05/01/18--18:44: _CD/DVD does not work
- 05/02/18--10:57: _CD/DVD Still not wo...
- 05/04/18--09:18: _Internal Microphone...
- 05/04/18--13:02: _Audio trouble
- 05/08/18--10:46: _external speakers d...
- 05/09/18--08:07: _Beats Audio Control...
- 04/15/18--15:55: HP Beats All-in-One - 23-n250na beats auido driver
- 04/16/18--18:48: HP Beats All-in-One - 23-n250na beats auido driver
- 04/20/18--05:55: Volume Control does not work
- 04/20/18--15:44: touch buton volume (circle) no longer working on HP envy
- 04/23/18--16:03: speakers won't work
- 04/23/18--23:57: Audio not working after upgrading to windows 10
- 04/24/18--03:41: High pitched beeps and whine in audio output on new PC's
- 04/26/18--19:18: Devices are not recognized in each USB port
- 04/27/18--03:38: Laptop speakers too quiet
- 04/27/18--09:09: realtek high definition audio
- 04/28/18--17:54: IDT audio driver 6.10.6496.0
- 04/29/18--12:53: Bad sound after update latest Conexant update
- 05/01/18--02:47: Headphone jack broken?
- 05/01/18--18:44: CD/DVD does not work
- 05/02/18--10:57: CD/DVD Still not working
- 05/04/18--09:18: Internal Microphone shows "Currently Unavailable"
- 05/04/18--13:02: Audio trouble
- 05/08/18--10:46: external speakers don't work with new hp monitor
Hi I had to clean install my pc and cant find the beats auido driver can you let me know how to install this again, Do I need to install all the drivers for my pc to have this installed again.
Hi I have got beats auido on my pc now but cant change from music voice or movie how can i change the setting to voice
I own a HP ENVY Curved All-in-One PC 34-b0xx and the Bang & Olufsen volume control does not work anymore. I have done all test, installed the latest drivers but to no avail. Any tips?
I am also having the same issue.
My speakers quit working after my Windows updated to Windows 10. I've troubleshooted, reinstalled, downloaded new drivers that would install (some wouldn't), ran diagnostics, and tried different speakers. Headphone jack is out too. All I get is "No Audio Output Device Installed" and "No Problems Found". Is something fryed?
Hi HP Expert seeking for your help.
After i upgrade my Desktop to Windows 10 Audio is not working (Jack)
I'm looking for this installer.
This screen shot taken from other Desktop but same UNIT same Model.
Here's the screenshot to my Desktop.
Recently brought three of these machines (in the last month). Each one has terrible noisey audio (high pitched beeps and clicks, sounds like crosstalk) coming out of the line out at the back and the headphone jack at the front. This is bothering the users and anyone whom sits near them. It's a design flaw as far as I can tell, because of the way we work our users need audio so I'm keen to know what can be done to alleiviate this problem...
A few days before it got worse, casually watching a video on Youtube, I had problems with my SADES SA-902 headphones. I kept hearing static at second intervals before I got an error that the device was not recongized. I tried replugging it in SS (it only fit there) next to the headphone + microphone jack, worked fine for a bit, and then it stopped again, failing to be detected after repeated attempts of replugging. At this point I heard no static.
I moved to another USB port in the back, worked great for a while. Happened again, same story with the other port beside it. Moved the wireless mouse plug to a different port, used that, failed again.
Restarted with updates, still did not work.
I assume the problem is with the headphones, but as I tried my Toshiba external harddrive in one of the ports, it showed the same error, but I could still see it in my computer files, and worked as it should.
I've tried searching for the manufacture's site, similar tips and solutions, and troubleshooting, but I could not find any information that seemed to help. Driver Easy was installed, I used its scanning, the results including many errors of drivers needing updates, including Realtek Audio. I did not attempt using its system to download or give permission to change anything in my harddrive.
In Device manager, after uninstalling and reinstalling, the error still said "Unknown USB Device (Invaild Device Descriptor)." Afterwards, using the download provided here: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-IN/windows-vista/Tips-for-solving-problems-with-USB-devices , I've followed the steps and it now says "Unknown USB Device (Set Address Failed)."
The computer was bought and set up in Feburary, and I've had these headphones for about 2 to 3 years now without any other problems. Yet now that there are some, what proper steps should I take to solve the issues?
My HP24ea laptop speakers are far too quiet, even though they are set at 100%. i can hadly hear the radio in BBC i-player.
Please can you help?
i have a problem in my mic in windows 10 64bit ... i should raise my voice as i'm shouting to let my friend hear me in the skype call .. there's a problem with the mic in this windows and i have no idea what realtek high definition audio i should install .. any help please ?
my audio is low and i messed with the audio idt driver 220.127.116.11.0
by uninstalling and deleting the software then i restart the computer i got microsoft 6.3.9600.16384
how do i get back that driver
I have installed the suggested update in de HP Support Assistant for the Conexant HD Audio. After this the sound was terrible; no bass, just high tones.
I've Bose Companon 20 speakers, so that's not the problem.
How can I fix this problem?
ERROR WHEN TRYING TO UPDATE IDT HIGH DEFINITION AUDIO CODEC ERROR A DEVICE ATTACHED TO SYSTEM IS NOT FUNCTIONING
I don't know what happened or why, but the audio jack on my laptop is not functioning properly - actually it's not functioning at all. Every time I plug a set of headphones into it - and I mean any set of headphones - I hear a brief audio fuzz, followed by an abrupt clicking noise. After I hear that noise through whatever set of headphones I have plugged in, no sound comes out of either side of the headphones. Can anyone tell me the possibilities of what might have happened and possible ways to fix it?
I have a HP-15-f233wn with windows 10. CD/DVD won't work. Please help
I uninstalled the cd drive and it reloaded several times. CD worked somtimes and sometimes not.
Is it just a bad CD Drive?
CANNOT RECORD through computer's INTERNAL MICROPHONE.
Internal microphone and Internal Rear Mic (not headphones or line-in microphone) keep showing in GRAY & "CURRENTLY UNAVAILABLE."
I have updated ALL drivers for Sound in the Device Manager. There are NO EXTERNAL connections to check for the INTERNAL MICROPHONE.
ALL Sound levels have been set to high.
Computer plays sound from CDS, videos, and websites PERFECTLY....
BUT WILL NOT ALLOW ME TO SELECT EITHER THE "MICROPHONE" or "REAR MICROPHONE"....keeps appearing in GRAY color and showing "CURRENTLY UNAVAILABLE."
I'm having problems with audio on my desktop computer. At times the audio will speed up or sound very slow and other times it will go from sounding normal to sound distorted. I also notice when I watch a movie on Netflix the audio will start fine and a few minutes later I get lip flap, the audio doesn't sync with the video and I hear the person in the video right after their lips stop moving. At first, I thought it was the external stereo speakers. I unplugged the speakers and the audio problems are still there. What can I do to fix this? Thanks
I just replaced my 12 year old HP monitor with a new VH240a. Both the old and the new monitors have internal speakers which are of poor quality so I have external speakers. My external speakers worked fine with the old monitor and I left them plugged in when I switched to the new monitor. Now the external speakers do not work (their power light is on) and the internal speakers are terrible. How can I fix this?
Here is my problem:
I connected my headset via the frontal jack which has the beats audio logo (see picture 1). It used to work but suddenly stopped working. It says that it's connected (screenshot) but I can't hear nothing. When I connect the headseat to the back side, they work perfectly fine. When I go to Audio Device Manager, it says that the device is not connected (pic 2)? And in the Beats thing the headset is clearly connected..
Can anyone help me with this?