Articles on this Page
- 06/05/16--17:43: _Audio Services not ...
- 06/06/16--03:56: _HDMI With Audio Issues
- 06/06/16--10:30: _No audio after rein...
- 06/06/16--11:23: _Internal speaker
- 06/07/16--12:06: _HP Desk Top Pavilli...
- 06/07/16--12:32: _Can’t hear any soun...
- 06/08/16--21:00: _No sound after mayb...
- 06/08/16--02:42: _cant get skullcandy...
- 06/09/16--07:32: _audio mute light on...
- 05/26/16--10:48: _how to use internal...
- 06/11/16--04:30: _Problema Windows 10...
- 06/11/16--09:31: _Subwoofer not worki...
- 06/12/16--07:46: _No sound after inst...
- 06/12/16--11:13: _External powered sp...
- 06/12/16--13:26: _Ear bud speakers
- 06/12/16--19:34: _Audio on games dose...
- 06/15/16--03:23: _No soundcard after ...
- 06/16/16--22:07: _Mic exite not working
- 06/17/16--19:27: _Hp specter x2 repairs
- 06/17/16--19:46: _i can`t burn cd`s-i...
- 06/05/16--17:43: Audio Services not responding?
- 06/06/16--03:56: HDMI With Audio Issues
- 06/06/16--10:30: No audio after reinstalling windows
- 06/06/16--11:23: Internal speaker
- 06/07/16--12:32: Can’t hear any sound from my computer
- 06/08/16--21:00: No sound after maybe 2 minutes of music
- 06/08/16--02:42: cant get skullcandy smokinbuds 2 to connect via bluetooth
- 06/09/16--07:32: audio mute light on keyboard disabled at startup
- 05/26/16--10:48: how to use internal microphone hp r- 110 all in one
- 06/11/16--04:30: Problema Windows 10 ---->Audio : IDT High Definition Audio CODEC
- 06/11/16--09:31: Subwoofer not working in playback
- 06/12/16--07:46: No sound after installing windows 7
- 06/12/16--11:13: External powered speakers to HP 2159 monitor
- 06/12/16--13:26: Ear bud speakers
- 06/12/16--19:34: Audio on games dosent work
- 06/15/16--03:23: No soundcard after upgrading to Win 10
- 06/16/16--22:07: Mic exite not working
- 06/17/16--19:27: Hp specter x2 repairs
I plugged in my earphones, but the speaker icon just shows a red X next to it saying that "No speakers or headphones are plugged in." When I press troubleshoot, it always comes back as "Audio Services not responding." It doesn't show up on my device manager, playback devices/recording and the Windows Audio Services are running and set to automatic.
HP Compaq 8100 Elite Small Form Factor PC
I Have Installed Graphic Card( Nvidia GT 610 2GB DDR3 )
HDMI In Video Resolution Is Ok But Not Output Audio(Video+Audio=HDMI)
Relatek High Definition Audio Driver Install But Not Other Options in Speaker Properties
So How to Solve my Problem Tell Me....
After I reinstalled windows 7 I ended up with no sound as in a red x next to the speaker icon.
I have an HP Pavilion Media Center a1310n desktop pc
Is there no internal speaker for the 700-414? I'm moving some things around and I don't have my audio system hooked up yet.
The entire computer works well after changing from Windows 8 to Windows 10 EXCEPT the speaker will not respond. It doesn't show up on device manager either. All information that will help is greatly appreciated.
My sound isn’t working in Windows 10. No audio at all from YouTube videos, music/media players, Windows system sounds, etc.
I just got this computer today, used.
I play music for a couple minutes and then it completely stops playing.
Im not 100% on the operating system I do know it is windows 8 though.
cant get skullcandy smokinbuds 2 to connect via bluetooth
Good day to everyone,
I have reinstalled the Beats audio software & after the install this keypad light works however, after shutdown and then startup this function is lost? Why? How do I fix permanantly?
thanx in advance for your help!
I know where the internal mic is located but how do I use it? I have always had an external mic in the past. My HP r-110 all in one is brand new so still getting to know it . Do I have to set up the mic and if so how and where. Win 10 has a mic setup with voice training/ recgonition but it does not show internal mic as a choice so I am stuck! I would like to experiment making a voice recording but have no clue how to activate the mic. HELP and THANKS
Model: HP ENVY TouchSmart 23-d000el
Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i3-3220 CPU @ 3.30GHz 3.30GHz
Installed memory (RAM): 4.00 GB (3,87 GB usable)
System type: 64-bit Operating System
Pen and Touch: touch support with 10 touch points
Windows 10 Home
After formatting i've been surfing the internet,when i noticed the audio wasn't working;i've already tried to fix the problem: i've tried to install the drivers but it says: "The device driver has been detected , but it was an error during installation." and "A device connected to the system is not in operation."
I don't know what to do,can someone help me?
(I want to clarify that I am Italian and therefore not everything is perfect. ^^ )
I have an external subwoofer connected through the 3.5 mm jack in the back of my computer. After upgrading to Windows 10, it has stopped functioning with all playback (itunes, online videos, windows media). It does, however, work when I test the speaker in the Beats interface. The built-in front speakers still work perfectly. I have uninstalled the IDT driver and reinstalled it, still nothing. All drivers seem to be up to date. Any ideas?
My HP d530 sff (DG058A) has no sound after I installed windows 7, I believe its a ADI SoundMax AC97 Integrated Digital Audio Driver. Can you please link me to the latset audio driver.
I have a HP 2159m monitor connected via HDMI to a KVM switch. I can get sound out of the monitor speakers. However, I cannot get sound out of the external powered speakers. When I plug them in, all I get is static through the external speakers and the sound still comes through the monitor speakers.
How can I get external speakers to work with this monitor?
I am using an HP Omni27
Product #- QW801AA#ABA
O.S.- Windows 10 Pro 64-bit
I have tried plugging freebee airline ear bud speakers to the headset jack on the left side of my monitor, and they don't work. Is there a special plug, or adapter I would need to get these to work.
When ever i boot up my game on my computer it dosent have eny audio when i boot it up. If you have a salution please reply thanl you.
I have upgraded my HP RP5800 to Windows 10 and no soundcard under devices. Attempted to do the Intel Chipset upgrade but get "This computer does not meet the minimum requirements for installing the software". Have tried compatibility mode but no go.
I have dc7600small form factor. with win 7.
from some reasone the mic exit is not working. the speakers works fine.
can anyone help?
So the other day I shatterd the back of my Hp Specter x2's camera suface area and the left corner (outside view) power button, I have been trying to find a place that could possible fix it but so far I have come across none. It is still under 7 month warranty... I also have an issue that has be occuring since the day I bought it, sometimes I would switch it on and it made a piercing screeching noise, I have no idea what it was but all I know is that it wasnt coming from the speakers it was coming from inside the machine.
Could someone please let me know how I can fix this pirceing sound issue and reccomed a place or somewhere in Australia (or online) that can fix the shattered screen?
By the way we have updated the bios to date and that has not fixed the issue of the piercing sound.
every time i put a cd in to burn it keeps telling me to insert a new cd??