Articles on this Page
- 11/29/17--12:42: _DTS Audio Panel Not...
- 11/30/17--04:36: _Bang & Olufsen show...
- 11/30/17--05:18: _Headphone port to s...
- 11/30/17--13:06: _Audio
- 11/30/17--16:03: _Turn HP data collec...
- 12/01/17--06:33: _no sound through he...
- 12/01/17--11:20: _Problem with audio
- 12/01/17--18:10: _speaker icon on tas...
- 12/02/17--17:42: _Windows Update Unin...
- 12/03/17--10:23: _Audio Incomplete Wi...
- 12/03/17--12:52: _No audio after Wind...
- 12/03/17--21:01: _audio driver not wo...
- 12/05/17--07:01: _Microphone not work...
- 12/05/17--07:23: _copy a cd
- 12/05/17--10:56: _Audio stopped worki...
- 12/06/17--06:27: _Sound issues on HP ...
- 12/07/17--00:06: _No audio after wind...
- 12/07/17--04:07: _KERNEL APC PENDING ...
- 12/08/17--13:38: _No Audio after upgr...
- 12/09/17--05:36: _HDMI sound does not...
- 11/29/17--12:42: DTS Audio Panel Not Opening for Stream
- 11/30/17--05:18: Headphone port to shallow for 3.5mm headphone jack
- 11/30/17--13:06: Audio
- 11/30/17--16:03: Turn HP data collection of
- 12/01/17--06:33: no sound through headset
- 12/01/17--11:20: Problem with audio
- 12/01/17--18:10: speaker icon on task bar doesn't work
- 12/02/17--17:42: Windows Update Uninstalled Beats Audio
- 12/03/17--10:23: Audio Incomplete With Movies
- 12/03/17--12:52: No audio after Windows 10 Version 1709
- 12/05/17--07:01: Microphone not working on video conferencing events
- 12/05/17--07:23: copy a cd
- 12/05/17--10:56: Audio stopped working - Realtek audio driver
- 12/06/17--06:27: Sound issues on HP 8200 CMT
- 12/07/17--00:06: No audio after windows 10 update
- 12/07/17--04:07: KERNEL APC PENDING DURING EXIT
- 12/08/17--13:38: No Audio after upgrade to Windows 10
- 12/09/17--05:36: HDMI sound does not work (there is video though)
I recently installed a different Realtek HDA driver, and afterwards the DTS Audio Panel wouldn't open.
I have a problem when using headphones.
The bang & Olufsen app keeps giving me a message that my headphones was disconnected. The message appears a lot of times repeatedly. It was connected and reconnected.
I tried to deactivate the message in the bang and olufsen option but I cant find it. I dont have the realtek hd menu because it seems the only menu I have for tweaking it is the bang olufsen.
I dont know if this is a problem of the connector. The audio seems to work fine.
The port is described as being a 3.5mm port in the manual but does not fit my 3.5mm headphones, which work for other 3.5 mm devices. Although they fit in they don't clip in and can easily fall out. Any there any headphones or adapters they are designed to fit HP elitedesk ports that you can recommend.
I want to send the sound from my amp to my computer (and listen to it by the speakers of with a headphone). How can I do this? Can anybody please help me wich settings I would have to use?
I really don't like that HP is lookin over my shoulder what I'm doing on my own computer, whether I check boxes on my computer, etc. I want to turn this off.
How can I turn this off?
For example on the bang & olufsen app, or teh HP audio switch.
I have an HP Compaq 8000 Elite Minitower PC running Windows 10 64 bit. My issue is that the Pc recognizes my Logitech headset when it’s plugged into the headphone jack, but when I plug into the mic/headphone jack I get no sound but the mic works and the sound still comes from the internal computer speaker. I plugged these same headset into my asus laptop with the one mic/headphone port and I had no issues; i had sound and was able to use mic. I’ve tried looking for drivers but that wasn’t the issue because it said I had the latest.
In the playback menu, the headphones are recognized and i have sound, but once i plug into the combo jack; there's no audio but the mic is recognized in the recording tab.. HELP.
Hi! Problem with skype. when I insert the headphones into the computer, the sound continues to come from the speakers of the computer, without going over to the headphones.But if you remove the audio driver, everything works fine. other applications are working properly. The problem appeared after spring- windows 10 updating, before that everything worked well. Please help me.
When I put the cursor over the speaker icon on the task bar nothing happens. I left click, I right click, nothing. It highlights when I put the cursor on it but it doesn't react when I click. The internal speakers work fine and can be controlled from inside the system but not the task bar.
After the Windows update on 12/1/2017 my Beats audio driver has been uninstalled. I've tried installing the files in other peoples solutions as I've done before for past updates, but now the installations aren't compatible and gets aborted every time. Please help, thank you
Just got a refurbed HP Wave 600. Nice device. Audio sounds good when playing an MP3, but when playing a movie or watching Netflix I can’t hear anyone speaking. Music is there, but dialog is not. It’s almost like it’s trying to play surround sound audio with half the speakers unplugged.
I tried to use the Realtek audio equalizer to adjust the balance but that had minimal effect. I also tried testing the speakers in the audio properties, which had a test for the left and right channels that were both successful. Is there another setting I am missing?
I did the Windows 10 Version 1709 update overnight. Since then the Realtek audio does not work. I have a HP2010i monitor with speaker capability that worked fine until this update. I've reinstalled drivers, rebooted several times and still have no sound. If I use a headset, I get sound from the front headset speaker port. I tried plugging the same headset into the rear audio port and receive no sound. Is there something I'm missing that I should do to enable audio again?
Thanks for any suggestions.
I have HP COMPAQ dx2080 desktop having serial number INA81301WS but my audio devive not working it says no audio devises installed. Kindly provide me the sutable High definition audio driver
When using a video conferencing suite, people cannot hear me talking. I have checked the microphone which shows as working correctly. There has been some intermittent connection and occasionally, people can hear the odd sentence. I can hear other participants.
Any ideas or just a faulty microphone on a new system??
Thanks in advance
Can I make a copies of a music cd? If yes, how do I do it.
Recently updated drivers for Windows 10 and now no sound. The speaker on task bar has a red X and says No Audio Output Device is installed. I've had the same JBL desktop speakers plugged into the back of the computer for years. The only option under Sound is High Definition Audio - no speakers or headphone options. I've uninstalled, reinstalled and updated the driver through Realtek website and other driver update programs - gets almost done and gives me "Realtek HD Audio Driver Failure, Error Code 0xE0000246". Have tried my headphones in all the sound ports with no luck.
Any help or direction would be greatly appreciated! THANKS
Hi there folks.
We are having a few sound issues with our 8200 CMTs whereby the sound occasionally stutters. The PCs have recently been upgraded from a corporate XP build to a corporate Windows 7 build so we are unsure if it is a driver issue or hardware issue. Any advice gratefully received.
No audio after windows 10 update with beats audio. it worked before without beat audio. how do i solve this? help please?
I am having problems with the audio. First it begins to sound distorted and very scratchy, then when I try to restart my laptop it appears a blue screen error (KERNEL APC PENDING DURING EXIT). After that the laptop works normally but same problem happens again few days later.
How can I solve this problem?. Thank you in advance!
I upgraded to windows 10 and now have no audio. I downloaded the realtek driver but still have no audio.
I have an xbox one connected to my HP 23SE-394 through HMDI and the sound does not work. Video works great though. I currently skirt the sound issue by streaming. I do not want to use this method. Any ideas on how to fix this issue?