Articles on this Page
- 12/30/18--18:54: _I haven't had sound...
- 12/31/18--00:49: _Cant play media thr...
- 12/31/18--12:20: _Need Help With Audi...
- 01/02/19--13:06: _HP+Pavilion+All-in-...
- 01/02/19--16:09: _Sound is not workin...
- 01/03/19--17:07: _Audio playback late...
- 01/05/19--00:16: _Cant play through B...
- 01/04/19--17:54: _No Bass around
- 01/05/19--08:21: _Audio Box Locked in...
- 01/05/19--18:24: _Audio Playback Test...
- 01/06/19--06:03: _HP Envy + Creative ...
- 01/06/19--20:38: _The audio wont work...
- 01/07/19--02:45: _I have no sound on ...
- 01/08/19--03:26: _sound not working
- 01/08/19--06:01: _Gaming Headset
- 01/09/19--02:15: _ZR2440w No sound ou...
- 01/09/19--05:48: _sound issue
- 01/09/19--07:12: _Playing sound throu...
- 01/09/19--08:04: _Desktop 550-027C ...
- 01/09/19--09:04: _22094SynapticsIncor...
- 12/30/18--18:54: I haven't had sound since I put my graphics card in.
- 12/31/18--00:49: Cant play media through bluetooth headset.
- 12/31/18--12:20: Need Help With Audio due to factory update
- 01/02/19--13:06: HP+Pavilion+All-in-One+24-r0xx sound stopped working
- 01/03/19--17:07: Audio playback latency using paired Echo Dot
- 01/05/19--00:16: Cant play through Bluetooth headset.
- 01/04/19--17:54: No Bass around
- 01/05/19--08:21: Audio Box Locked in the Middle of my Screen
- 01/05/19--18:24: Audio Playback Test Failed.
- 01/06/19--06:03: HP Envy + Creative sound blaster Z not working
- 01/06/19--20:38: The audio wont work on my Desktop
- 01/07/19--02:45: I have no sound on my All-in-One PC
- 01/08/19--03:26: sound not working
- 01/08/19--06:01: Gaming Headset
- 01/09/19--02:15: ZR2440w No sound out of built-in speakers on monitor
- 01/09/19--05:48: sound issue
- 01/09/19--07:12: Playing sound through stereo receiver and hdmi at the same time
Hi...since I put my graphics card in, I haven't had sound. I know its there...when I was messing with it yesterday I did get a small ringing bell, but then I tried to figure out why it wasn't louder and I forgot how I got to the small sound. I think I may not have things configured right. Here are a couple of screenshots. I hope I did this correctly. Thank you in advance!
So i connected a bluetooth headset today and the media doesnt play through it. The device manager doesnt show any unknown devices i can also see my headset in Control Panel>Hardware and Sound>Devices and Printers.Clicking the volume button in system tray shows the levels playing the media through "Realtek digital output". I also tried changing it in Sound>Playback devices but the headset is not shown there while "show disabled devices" is checked. Any help would be appreciated please, Thanks in advance and sorry for my bad grammar.
Since recently preforming a factory update, the audio on my TV: CNTROL SHIFT S+D will not work. All other audio works for the regular computer, but no longer for the tv. I tried muting, unmuting and messing with volume on both the keyboard and the monitor dial, but nothing is working. How do I fix this?
Running Windows 10 Build 17134.472. Sound stopped working all over a sudden.
Sound was working fine last night and today nothing - It is showing that I have speakers and headphones attached but I don't. It is saying that the HDMI cable is not hooked up but its an all in one and everything that was plugged in the first day is still plugged in - pretty much the power cord and the two USB things for the wireless keyboard and the wireless mouse - Headphones don't work either - Any help would be awesome!
Have a problem using paired Echo Dot. Everything works find but there is a video/audio latency that I cannot seem to fix. Bluetooth paired properly (disconnected and then reconnected to be sure). Never had a problem pairing Echo Dot to the Dell Inspiron but here it seems to be a problem on the HP Pavilion. Should be an easy pair!
Anyone know of any setting I may be missing? Thanks in advance!
System: Intel Core i5-8400 CPU @ 2.80GHx - 12 MB memory
Operating system: Windows 7 32-bit
So i connected a bluetooth headset today via a Bluetooth dongle and the media doesnt play through it. The device manager doesnt show any unknown devices i can also see my headset in Control Panel>Hardware and Sound>Devices and Printers i also went to its properties and checked all services.Clicking the volume button in system tray shows the levels playing the media through "Realtek digital output". I also tried changing it in Sound>Playback devices but the headset is not shown there while "show disabled devices" is checked. Any help would be appreciated please, Thanks in advance and sorry for my bad grammar.
Hi there , I have a problem with a sound , i mean there is no bass only the regular sound , i have a Conexant Driver . can anyone expline me How to fix it ?
The following box is locked on my screen. I can not click on it or move it
My screen was red so I ran a diagnostic tool. The failure ID is PG88RH-0009G5-9XPH5F-21S813. What can I do?
Thanks in advance.
Just received a brand new HP Envy and intalled additionally a new 'Creative Sound Blaster Z'.
During playing a lot of cracks, not possible to listen to it.
I tried to disable the onboard audio in BIOS (F.12) but no option is available there to do it;-(.
Disabling the other audio drivers in control panel is not to solution. Is there any way to get the onboard audio disbaled ?
Any help is welcome,
ive recently reset my HP ENVY 700-229c Desktop back to factory settings and now my Audio wont work ive tried all of the trubleshooting and i keep getting these errors
- The audio peripheral doesn't appear to be plugged in windows 10
- The Speaker, headset or headphone is unplugged
- NVIDIA High Definition Audio not plugged in
i cant seem to get it working for the life of me
Processor: intel(R) Core(TM) i7-4770 CPU @ 3.40GHz
running Windows 10 Home
For about two weeks, I do not have any sound on my PC. It must have been after some update, either by Microsoft or by HP. I have followed various steps that I found in other forums like, deinstalling drivers and having them automatically reinstalled after rebooting my PC, uninstalling my audio devices and various other methods. Each time, I can hear music and sounds, but after I shut down my PC and restart the next day, I have no sound again and I have to repeat all of the procedures.
Is there anything that can be done? This problem is highly annoying.
Thanks for any help that I can get.
My pc is mute. no sound. I've tried gone to Device Manager to update/uninstall the sound drivers without any success. I've tried a system restore and even tried reinstalling Windows 10.
I am wanting to purchase a gaming headset. The one I like has a single 3.5mm plug that operates both audio and mic. Will this work on my Hp ENvy 700-214?
No sound out of built-in speakers on monitor help please
am having strang sound issue. if I play a long video it appears as winds with the sound and if I stop the video for couple of minutes it desaper. I tried reinstall, delete and reinstall the driver but the isse still on help please .
Hey guys, long time no talk....anyway, I have a issue with being able to run sound to my TV via HDMI but not being able to run sound out of my output jack from compuer to stereo system. Anyone have any ideas on how to make this work?? I'd appreciate the help. For details I have a Pavillion 214-500 (Windows 10) that i converted to HDMI (because...I was bored) . My new TV has a digital out connection but I prefer to use the audio output from the computer however it wont plat the hdmi sound and the stereo sound at the same time. Is there something I could do with the computer of is there a sofeware program I could use to remedy this issue?? Thanking you in advance for your help .
I am a senior computer dummy and I can not find what each port is to be used for and how best to use them. Thanking you in aadvance.
Hello everyone. We have HP EliteDesk 800 G4 SFF with Windows 10 X64 Professionnal. Users do not have administrator privileges and every 2 minutes they are getting harassed by this error:
The specified user does not have a valid profile.
If I check the logs I can see those error every 2 minutes:
0x800704E5: Cannot create the process for package 22094SynapticsIncorporate.AudioControls_22.214.171.124_x64__qt57b6kdvhcfw because an error was encountered while configuring runtime. [LaunchProcess]
I think this is happening because the user doesn't not have rights to open the .exe file. We found a temporary solution to just take the folder "22094SynapticsIncorporate.AudioControls_126.96.36.199_x64__qt57b6kdvhcfw" and drop it in C:\Users\"user profil"
BUT sometime when the user disconnect from his session and reconnect again the message still came back even if the folder is still in the user profil.
Did someone has this issue in the pass or can help me ? Thank you.